Different people prefer different types of paintball markers. Some go for mechanically operated while others go for the electro pneumatically operated paintball marker. It is always prudent to prefer what that makes it easy and more effective for you to mark your targets while playing the game.
Many people who play paintball are only limited to using the marker that they learnt playing the game with. They remain unknowledgeable about other paintball markers. However, you may come to find out that the marker type that you always overlook is even more effective and easier to use than the one you are used to. Thus, you may need to know the contrasts, pros, and cons associated with each type of paintball rifle. In turn, you will be able to make a better and an informed choice when it comes to choosing the best paintball gun.
Mechanically Operated Paintball Marker
Mechanical paintball markers are always perfect for beginners or even regular players. They have modular parts which are easy to set up and start gaming as soon. The mechanical paintball markers are relatively slower. Therefore, they are more accurate and also fast to attack with. This increases consistency in the game as well as better results against opponents.
- Easy to master necessary skills and use.
- They are made of modular parts which are easy to repair or replace in case they break or spoil.
- You can establish a consistent performance once you master the necessary skills.
- They are cheap and more durable.
- They are not as accurate as electropneumatically operated paintball markers.
- They are associated with beginners and inexperienced players.
- They require higher amount of pressure to make a shot.
- They are loud.
- They are not very much consistent especially because the compressed gas used to fire a shot varies with diferent shots.
Electropneumatically Operated Panitball Marker
These are markers that are enhanced with trigger which fires a shot on your target. The markers are electronic thus they are regularly charged. Most of their parts are simplified and thus they are light to make a fast and accurate shot with. This improves the consistency and overall performance in the game. They have a slot where you fit your finger ready to make a shot all through the game. This makes ensures that you can easily make instant shots when you need them.
- They fast, accurate, and more consistent than the mechanical paintball markers.
- They are enhanced with larger compressed air tanks thus you do not need to refill regularly.
- They are small and light making it easy and fast to use them.
- They are simplified into parts which have different uses. This makes it possible for you to master the parts and use them easily while setting your eyes on your target.
- They are more expensive than the mechanically operated markers.
- They are not durable.
- They require careful maintenance and regular recharging.
- They can stop working at once if the batteries die.
The electropneumatically operated paintball markers are easy to use and more accurate. They have better and consistent performance than the mechanically operated paintball markers. At the same time, they are in line with the technological advancements as well as updates in the paintball games. Therefore, they are better to use than mechanically operated markers.
On the other hand, the mechanically operated paintball markers are perfect for beginners. They are not very fast and difficult to use like the electropneumatically operated ones. Thus, they are good for you to learn the initial basics of paintball.